This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Possible violation of the gcc GPL license
- From: Paolo Inaudi <p91paul at gmail dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 19:01:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: Possible violation of the gcc GPL license
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <540F20CC dot 8010409 at gmail dot com> <540F2EE9 dot 2040103 at redhat dot com>
Thank you very much for the pointer, and sorry for my mistake.
Il 09/09/2014 18:46, Jeff Law ha scritto:
On 09/09/14 09:46, Paolo Inaudi wrote:
Dear GNU developers,
I don't know if this is the right place to signal this, but I believe
this Android application
[ ... ]
The right place is firstname.lastname@example.org. The FSF actually owns
the copyright on GCC.
You can find further information on how to report a violation here: