This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
How to identify object of a class defined in library file
- From: Swati Rathi <swatirathi at cse dot iitb dot ac dot in>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 16:23:56 +0530
- Subject: How to identify object of a class defined in library file
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
How to identify object of a class which is defined in the library file?
struct basic_ostream & D.2782;
Variable D.2782 is object of class which is part of the library file.
How can we identify such a variable?