This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: gcc parallel make check
- From: "VandeVondele Joost" <joost dot vandevondele at mat dot ethz dot ch>
- To: Tobias Burnus <tobias dot burnus at physik dot fu-berlin dot de>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 10:33:21 +0000
- Subject: RE: gcc parallel make check
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <908103EDB4893A42920B21D3568BFD93150E8FDF at MBX13 dot d dot ethz dot ch>,<20140903100344 dot GA24451 at physik dot fu-berlin dot de>
> I have to admit that I don't know why that's the case.
Actually Marc answered that one (I had the wrong mail address for gcc@ so repeat here):
> See: gcc/fortran/Make-lang.in, which has:
I'll have a look and do some testing what the gains/costs of a further split are.