This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Fwd: Spam again
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 20:08:35 +0200
- Subject: Fwd: Spam again
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFULd4axu6F1rR=hdVEkboHgevoYeTr=2Pa3GehY_44NF02DpQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFULd4a2OesQ-wR3jtxKK0wh10e3wEvtx9ow7M_CStGSrVwS5A at mail dot gmail dot com>
> I added code to GCC Bugzilla last night to collect IP addresses from
> requests for new accounts. 80% - 90% of requests are coming from the
> following IP ranges:
> 62.122.72.x - 62.122.79.x
> 185.44.77.x - 185.44.79.x
> 188.72.126.x - 188.72.127.x
> 195.34.78.x - 195.34.79.x
> 195.78.108.x - 195.78.109.x
> All of them asked for a @wowring.ru account. If some of you want to play
> with these IP ranges, I would be curious to know where they are coming
> from. Maybe Russia?
Please find GeoIP data for these IPs at , including location,
ISP, organization and domain.