This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Account creation disabled on GCC Bugzilla
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, FrÃdÃric Buclin <LpSolit at netscape dot net>
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 10:40:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: Account creation disabled on GCC Bugzilla
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFULd4brx8rSWb+Vdu-prhNq8BPrv=hDz4uCZysVAkKxuoz7TA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 8:15 AM, Uros Bizjak <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> 311 bugs have been created on GCC Bugzilla since yesterday. Only 2 are
>> valid bugs. The remaining 309 ones are all spam and have been moved into
>> the 'spam' component and marked as INVALID.
> We can also avoid archiving bugs with "spam" component to gcc-bugs@ ML.
That would indeed remove one incentive of the spammers (bump up
google search results by adding referers). But I think the ml archives
of gcc-bugs@ are handled separately (but it would be nice to not
send any mail for the bug change to spam/invalid).