Re: Account creation disabled on GCC Bugzilla

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 8:15 AM, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
>> 311 bugs have been created on GCC Bugzilla since yesterday. Only 2 are
>> valid bugs. The remaining 309 ones are all spam and have been moved into
>> the 'spam' component and marked as INVALID.
>
> We can also avoid archiving bugs with "spam" component to gcc-bugs@ ML.

That would indeed remove one incentive of the spammers (bump up
google search results by adding referers).  But I think the ml archives
of gcc-bugs@ are handled separately (but it would be nice to not
send any mail for the bug change to spam/invalid).

Richard.