Visualizing Call Hierarchy In Chromium Browser

Hi,
    I use chrome://tracing to demonstrate the hierarchy of ira-color.c.
    And I think it's helpful to understand the code.
    If anyone feels interested in it, visit the project in
    github:https://github.com/linzj/gen-trace

    Its very easy to use, that's why I don't use the code of chromium.
    Just include the ctrace.h, add C_TRACE_0 to the functions you may
    interested, and load the trace.json file from chrome://tracing.

    Sorry I can't send the png attachment. The graph looks like this:
    |       ira color                           |
        |       color_allocnos              |
          | form_..forest|       | push.. |
--
Lin Zuojian