This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Spam again
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, LpSolit at netscape dot net, "overseers at gcc dot gnu dot org" <overseers at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 00:05:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: Spam again
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFULd4Ygbb_xN2AydA0W3VE-4NPnGNRLj1Uv2dqsF6C92RmcMQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 12:01 AM, Uros Bizjak <email@example.com> wrote:
>> I again disabled account creation on GCC Bugzilla due to spammers being
>> still very active. 117 user accounts have been created since yesterday.
> Please immediately disable account creation on Bugzilla until an
> effective solution to prevent spam is found. There is another spam
> attack going on where thousands of users are created automatically.
> Without some CAPTCHA or approval process, gcc bugzilla is sitting
Also all accounts from the wowring.ru domain has been spam.