This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Account creation disabled on GCC Bugzilla
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: LpSolit at netscape dot net, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: overseers at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 13:01:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: Account creation disabled on GCC Bugzilla
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54044C0D dot 90205 at netscape dot net>
On 09/01/2014 12:35 PM, FrÃdÃric Buclin wrote:
311 bugs have been created on GCC Bugzilla since yesterday. Only 2 are
valid bugs. The remaining 309 ones are all spam and have been moved into
the 'spam' component and marked as INVALID.
Have you considered setting the rel="nofollow" attribute on external
hyperlinks? Allegedly, it provides a disincentive to spammers.
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security