This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Account creation disabled on GCC Bugzilla
- From: FrÃdÃric Buclin <LpSolit at netscape dot net>
- To: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: overseers at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 12:35:57 +0200
- Subject: Account creation disabled on GCC Bugzilla
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: LpSolit at netscape dot net
I again disabled account creation on GCC Bugzilla due to spammers being
still very active. 117 user accounts have been created since yesterday.
102 have been identified as spammers and have been disabled. For the
remaining 15 accounts, I have no evidence that they are spammers. At
least one of these 15 accounts is valid, so I don't want to blindly
disable them all, see https://pastebin.mozilla.org/6263691 for the list
of still enabled accounts.
311 bugs have been created on GCC Bugzilla since yesterday. Only 2 are
valid bugs. The remaining 309 ones are all spam and have been moved into
the 'spam' component and marked as INVALID.