This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[GSoC] Status - 20140901 FINAL
- From: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>
- To: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Prathamesh Kulkarni <bilbotheelffriend at gmail dot com>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>, Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>, Braden Obrzut <admin at maniacsvault dot net>, Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>, Ray Li <st dot ray156 at gmail dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, Alessandro Fanfarillo <fanfarillo at ing dot uniroma2 dot it>, Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 11:59:33 +0400
- Subject: [GSoC] Status - 20140901 FINAL
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Google Summer of Code 2014 has come to an end. We've got some very good results this year -- with code from 4 out of 5 projects checked in to either GCC trunk or topic branch. Congratulations to students and mentors for their great work!
Even more impressive is the fact that [according to student self-evaluations] most of the students intend to continue GCC development outside of the program.
I encourage both mentors and students to echo their feedback about GCC's GSoC in this thread. The evaluations you posted on the GSoC website is visible to only a few people, and there are good comments and thoughts there that deserve a wider audience.
Thank you, [your friendly GSoC admin signing off]