[GSoC] Status - 20140901 FINAL

Hi Community!

Google Summer of Code 2014 has come to an end.  We've got some very good results this year -- with code from 4 out of 5 projects checked in to either GCC trunk or topic branch.  Congratulations to students and mentors for their great work!

Even more impressive is the fact that [according to student self-evaluations] most of the students intend to continue GCC development outside of the program.

I encourage both mentors and students to echo their feedback about GCC's GSoC in this thread.  The evaluations you posted on the GSoC website is visible to only a few people, and there are good comments and thoughts there that deserve a wider audience.

Thank you, [your friendly GSoC admin signing off]

--
Maxim Kuvyrkov
www.linaro.org