This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
The C++ link on the main web page seems old
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 22:06:31 -0700
- Subject: The C++ link on the main web page seems old
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Gosh, https://gcc.gnu.org/projects/cxx0x.html and https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.8/cxx0x_status.html seem to old and dated now. First, the standard before last has been published. Second, at some point, it can’t be experimental anymore. Would be nice if someone could update the content. The part about the concepts branch being dead is now wrong, it is alive again.