This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[AArch64] Using QEMU to run Ubuntu ARM 64-bit
- From: Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Brian M. Rzycki" <brzycki at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 08:56:16 -0500
- Subject: [AArch64] Using QEMU to run Ubuntu ARM 64-bit
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
my colleague Brian has posted the instructions to set up
an AArch64 virtual machine running ubuntu on top of qemu:
We are using this setup to bootstrap gcc on aarch64.