This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gmake-4.0 and multiple jobs (-j X) testing
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 11:47:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: gmake-4.0 and multiple jobs (-j X) testing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFULd4Z8z34M7z5hdxOupj8fnXy0j0XdfF=XjJ4SJzH5_3mW=Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 8:18 AM, Uros Bizjak <email@example.com> wrote:
> It looks that gmake-4.0 terminates gcc testrun immediately after one
> of the jobs fails. Does anybody else see this behavior? Do I need to
> update gmake invocation or is "gmake -j 4 -k check" from the toplevel
> build directory still OK?
Please disregard this message. Something was wrong with my dejagnu installation.