[NEW PLATFORM] [HELP] GCC on the Broadcom VideoCore IV VPU

The BCM2835 (the RPi chip) does have a custom ISA general-purpose CPU with SIMD extensions ( which does not have a MMU).

As I develop a FOSS blob for the Pi(github.com/freeblobÂ, I need something less crappy than the ACK (it can only create 5 vars per function).

The GCC port for VC4 has mangled stack frames and is available at:github.com/mm120/gcc-vc4Âbranch vc4.

Can anyone figure what is wrong in the code and submit a patch( pull request, mainlining, or a custom repo).

Thanks in advance.