This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
gmake-4.0 and multiple jobs (-j X) testing
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 08:18:12 +0200
- Subject: gmake-4.0 and multiple jobs (-j X) testing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
It looks that gmake-4.0 terminates gcc testrun immediately after one
of the jobs fails. Does anybody else see this behavior? Do I need to
update gmake invocation or is "gmake -j 4 -k check" from the toplevel
build directory still OK?