This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc source
- From: Tomsy Paul <tomsypaul at gmail dot com>
- To: Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 04:45:40 +0530
- Subject: Re: gcc source
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOWk_Z4vEdUuj8YMK7vnaOkphx7X8dNZuG7rw-pH9n+AWVeTuA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAESRpQCQgsdPnydJqZkQvTHxYh+ZS_uJUpsH3ymfNXvD_wzpFg at mail dot gmail dot com>
Thank you very much for the quick help!!
Let me look into the articles & contact you for further help.
On 8/21/14, Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 21 August 2014 00:31, Tomsy Paul <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> I am designing a new language. I hope I can customize the front end of
>> gcc to suit my language. I am comfortable with lex & yacc. I went
>> through the source code of gcc but could not locate any lex or yacc
>> source file.
>> I prefer to modify the C compiler.
>> Can you please explain the source file organisation of gcc?
> You can find a lot of info here:
> and in your case, specially here:
> Suggestions on how to improve those pages are welcome.