This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc source
- From: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: Tomsy Paul <tomsypaul at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 01:00:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: gcc source
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOWk_Z4vEdUuj8YMK7vnaOkphx7X8dNZuG7rw-pH9n+AWVeTuA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 21 August 2014 00:31, Tomsy Paul <email@example.com> wrote:
> I am designing a new language. I hope I can customize the front end of
> gcc to suit my language. I am comfortable with lex & yacc. I went
> through the source code of gcc but could not locate any lex or yacc
> source file.
> I prefer to modify the C compiler.
> Can you please explain the source file organisation of gcc?
You can find a lot of info here:
and in your case, specially here:
Suggestions on how to improve those pages are welcome.