This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: LTO inhibiting dwarf lexical blocks output
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 14:26:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: LTO inhibiting dwarf lexical blocks output
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53EE66B1 dot 7040105 at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc0LUx1XQ8FJ8CMxhCP_DwNqQP3fVeAbxLB2NNts9bU_=g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFiYyc1JLabNVGhXZC10+U8gbgAAmk9i_4C29KX_sp3moeWy-w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 08/18/14 07:31, Richard Biener wrote:
On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 12:46 PM, Richard Biener
On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 9:59 PM, Aldy Hernandez <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
For the rest them on the floor instead of ICEing in dwarf2out.c. */
Should that read "For the rest, drop them on the floor..."???
I'm having a hard time parsing the above.
The following seems to fix it. In testing now.
Sweet! Thanks a lot!
And thanks for the explanations.