This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: LTO inhibiting dwarf lexical blocks output
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>,GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 21:54:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: LTO inhibiting dwarf lexical blocks output
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53EE66B1 dot 7040105 at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc0LUx1XQ8FJ8CMxhCP_DwNqQP3fVeAbxLB2NNts9bU_=g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFiYyc1JLabNVGhXZC10+U8gbgAAmk9i_4C29KX_sp3moeWy-w at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140818184559 dot GC4245 at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
On August 18, 2014 8:46:00 PM CEST, Jan Hubicka <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> The following seems to fix it. In testing now.
>Will streaming as non-reference prevent DECL from being merged and
>tails of BLOCK_VAR chains
>to be corrupted?
Yes, the decl ends up in the function section then, not the global types and decls one.
>> > Richard.
>> >> Thanks.
>> >> Aldy