hi from Zina

Its been quite a while, hope you are doing well. I have been writing with no response. Please respond to me, i was browsing looking for honest partner, It hurts me so bad. No one to talk to, i want to know you and tell you more about me, share my experience with you, with my pictures and phone number for easy communication. (Remember the distance or colour does not matter but our good heart and sincerity matters allot in life) I am waiting for your mail to my email address  above
Thank you very much,
Regards Miss Zina