This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: LTO inhibiting dwarf lexical blocks output
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 20:46:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: LTO inhibiting dwarf lexical blocks output
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53EE66B1 dot 7040105 at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc0LUx1XQ8FJ8CMxhCP_DwNqQP3fVeAbxLB2NNts9bU_=g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFiYyc1JLabNVGhXZC10+U8gbgAAmk9i_4C29KX_sp3moeWy-w at mail dot gmail dot com>
> The following seems to fix it. In testing now.
Will streaming as non-reference prevent DECL from being merged and tails of BLOCK_VAR chains
to be corrupted?
> > Richard.
> >> Thanks.
> >> Aldy