This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[GSoC] the last code review
- From: Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>, Mircea Namolaru <mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 13:38:14 +0600
- Subject: [GSoC] the last code review
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Dear gcc contributors,
The removing of CLooG library installation dependency is almost
finished. The code review of these patches
(https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2014-08/msg01564.html) is the only
thing, which prevents it. Could you please review them? My mentorâs
already accepted them, but we still still need a non-graphite reviewer
oking the changes
(https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2014-08/msg01655.html). I shall
not be able to commit this patch after â18 August: 19:00 UTCâ because
of GSoCâs 'pencils down'. We would be very glad for your comments.
Cheers, Roman Gareev.