[GSoC] the last code review

Dear gcc contributors,

The removing of CLooG library installation dependency is almost
finished. The  code review of these patches
(https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2014-08/msg01564.html) is the only
thing, which prevents it. Could you please review them? My mentorâs
already accepted them, but we still still need a non-graphite reviewer
oking the changes
(https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2014-08/msg01655.html). I shall
not be able to commit this patch after â18 August: 19:00 UTCâ because
of GSoCâs 'pencils down'. We would be very glad for your comments.

--
                                    Cheers, Roman Gareev.