This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GIMPLE optimization passes: any Road Map?
- From: Evgeniya Maenkova <evgeniya dot maenkova at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 18:50:10 +0400
- Subject: GIMPLE optimization passes: any Road Map?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Dear GCC Developers!
Could you please clarify about GIMPLE loop passes?
Where could I find the latest changes in these passes? Is it trunk or
some of the branches? May I look at some RoadMap on GIMPLE loop
Actually, I ask these questions because I would like to contribute to
GCC. GIMPLE optimizations would be interesting to me (in particular,
However, Iâm newbie at GCC and have not enough time, so would not
commit to manage a task which is on the critical path.
So it would be great if you could advise some tasks, which could be
useful to gcc in some future, however nobody will miss if I canât do
it (as you had not time/people for these tasks anyway :) ).