Re: [resend] implement assembly variant routines for IEEE floating-point under libgcc for cortex-m0

Mallikarjun,

Thanks for trying this. I agree with you that current C implementation
is far from optimal.

It is in our road-map with a different approach, which will not simply
port current functions from armv7-m to armv6-m. This task is low
priority due to less common usage of fp in Cortex-M0*, so it may take
years to show up in mainline.

Thanks,
Joey