This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GNU Tools Cauldron 2014] libabigail
- From: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>
- To: Prathamesh Kulkarni <bilbotheelffriend at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>
- Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 09:21:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [GNU Tools Cauldron 2014] libabigail
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJXstsAR-PDkC1_ArT-xj4uyoNN9tn5NFWqFV+r4wAYyOtBerA at mail dot gmail dot com>
Prathamesh Kulkarni <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I have written notes for "libabigail - Towards Better ABI
> compatibility checking" presented at Cauldron. I would be grateful if
> you would review it for me.
Thank you for writing these notes.
> A first official release is available at:
I would rather say something like:
The project is hosted at https://sourceware.org/libabigail.
This is because we haven't made a release yet; what is available is the
source code repository that people can check out.
Other than that, the notes look excellent, thank you for that!