Re: [GNU Tools Cauldron 2014] libabigail

Hello Prathamesh,

Prathamesh Kulkarni <bilbotheelffriend@gmail.com> writes:

> I have written notes for "libabigail - Towards Better ABI
> compatibility checking" presented at Cauldron. I would be grateful if
> you would review it for me.

Thank you for writing these notes.

[...]

> A first official release is available at:
> https://sourceware.org/libabigail/

I would rather say something like:

    The project is hosted at https://sourceware.org/libabigail.

This is because we haven't made a release yet; what is available is the
source code repository that people can check out.

Other than that, the notes look excellent, thank you for that!

Cheers.

--
		Dodji