This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ViewVC is broken on your web site
- From: <Paul_Koning at Dell dot com>
- To: <david dot gero at exfo dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 18:48:26 +0000
- Subject: Re: ViewVC is broken on your web site
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <7C1656AD8D3DFA4984FB39574B9896FD0AA628CD at SPQCMBX01 dot exfo dot com>
On Aug 6, 2014, at 2:38 PM, David Gero <email@example.com> wrote:
> Accessing https://gcc.gnu.org/viewvc/gcc/trunk/
> Says it is showing 38 files. But in fact, it shows only the first 25. As an example, libstdc++-v3 is missing.
> Same thing happens in other parts of the tree.
> I checked the HTML page source, and the files simply aren't there.
The same on https://gcc.gnu.org/viewvc/gcc/trunk/gcc/ — except in that case it claims there should be 712 files, and here too is only shows 25 lines.
Time to revert whatever change was made that broke this; as it stands the website is completely unuseable.