This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GNU Tools Cauldron 2014] GCC Re-architecture BOF
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: Prathamesh Kulkarni <bilbotheelffriend at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>
- Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 07:30:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: [GNU Tools Cauldron 2014] GCC Re-architecture BOF
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJXstsCv+nXuKcRS-Y6Z_9TunSY6FgPYdqRDuWuQTLxwuz=B8g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 08/05/2014 10:21 AM, Prathamesh Kulkarni wrote:
Seems to cover the core parts well... all subject to change as we go
I have written notes on "GCC re-architecture BOF"
presented at the Cauldron. I would be grateful if you would
review it for me.
initial focus wlll be the types, then we'll see about the decls... trees
may never be fully removed, we'll see if that has any merit after types
and maybe decls are done...
Im on vacation so wont be able to respond for a couple of more weeks