This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Missing tags in the Git mirror
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: ÐÐÐÐÐ ÐÐÐÑÐÐÐÐ <dpb at corrigendum dot ru>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 12:07:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: Missing tags in the Git mirror
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <op dot xj4trvofnngjn5 at freezie>
On 5 August 2014 19:32, ÐÐÐÐÐ ÐÐÐÑÐÐÐÐ wrote:
> Tags for the following releases are not in the Git mirror repository:
> * 3.3
> * 3.3.1
> * 3.3.5
> * 3.3.6
> * 4.7.4
> * 4.8.3
> * 4.9.1
> I figure this is the place to report it?
Yes, this is the right place, thanks. The tags in the Git mirror have
to be added manually, they don't propagate from the svn repo.