This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: LTO and version scripts
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 20:18:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: LTO and version scripts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOPLpQfvs_E8rfHHAF18t+bGxc5+-Rtg7dAUv+oTpws-wt3wuw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFiYyc0EdAgd56Ja5bBGFdfJ5NMxb84NwnDw+sJ1z8fmXwakmA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140805045728 dot GN8921 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 12:57 AM, Alan Modra <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> What version linker? In particular, do you have the fix for PR12975?
The Fedora 19 version. I think it hasn't changed since then which
means it is 22.214.171.124.1-13 (from the RPM version number). No idea
whether that fix is included and unfortunately won't have time to try
before the weekend.