This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: LTO and version scripts
- From: Rafael EspÃndola <rafael dot espindola at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 16:08:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: LTO and version scripts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOPLpQfvs_E8rfHHAF18t+bGxc5+-Rtg7dAUv+oTpws-wt3wuw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFiYyc0EdAgd56Ja5bBGFdfJ5NMxb84NwnDw+sJ1z8fmXwakmA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140805045728 dot GN8921 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
> What version linker? In particular, do you have the fix for PR12975?
It seems to work with gold and the LLVM plugin. I have added a test to
make sure it stays that way: