This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GNU Tools Cauldron 2014] libgccjit.so
- From: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- To: Prathamesh Kulkarni <bilbotheelffriend at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 23:13:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: [GNU Tools Cauldron 2014] libgccjit.so
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJXstsCp6kbOnVTarex8vdLPfb7HkU_cSV3kqKgVPcOmo3sMfg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 4 August 2014 22:48, Prathamesh Kulkarni <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Please find attached my notes on "libgccjit.so - An experimental
> JIT library using GCC as backend". I would be grateful if you would
> review it for me.
The library also has bindings to D too, though I don't mind if you
keep this information omitted as it is a recent WIP binding I've
started a couple weeks back.
Other than that, I think that is a good introduction to the project.