This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada bootstrap failure
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Robert Dewar <dewar at adacore dot com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 16:36:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ada bootstrap failure
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140804143204 dot GG14543 at virgil dot suse>
> All the reported errors look like the following two:
> exp_ch4.adb:6502:07: "Check_Float_Op_Overflow" is undefined (more
> references follow)
> exp_ch4.adb:6852:19: (style) misplaced "then"
That does not ring a bell, but this looks like a transient glitch (or some
kind of inconsistency).
I'd suggest you update to the latest version, which definitely works fine for