This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc.gnu.org/simtest-howto.html (was: Question for ARM person re asm_fprintf)(
- From: Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>, David Wohlferd <dw at LimeGreenSocks dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 08:19:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: gcc.gnu.org/simtest-howto.html (was: Question for ARM person re asm_fprintf)(
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53CDC26F dot 2020604 at LimeGreenSocks dot com> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1407231733240 dot 79570 at arjuna dot pair dot com> <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1408031154440 dot 28622 at tuna dot site>
On Aug 4, 2014, at 6:00 AM, Gerald Pfeifer <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Jul 2014, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
>> The page <https://gcc.gnu.org/simtest-howto.html> is
>> unfortunately out of date (e.g. binutils+sim now lives in the
>> same git repo) but it gives you the idea.
> Sooo, any volunteer to update this page? Doesn't have to be
> perfect, even incremental improvements help.
> Or is it bad enough that we should rather remove this unless/
> until someone steps up?
Since I'm basically doing all the testing in sh-sim, I could try to update that page.