This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
gcc.gnu.org/simtest-howto.html (was: Question for ARM person re asm_fprintf)(
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Cc: David Wohlferd <dw at LimeGreenSocks dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 13:00:20 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: gcc.gnu.org/simtest-howto.html (was: Question for ARM person re asm_fprintf)(
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53CDC26F dot 2020604 at LimeGreenSocks dot com> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1407231733240 dot 79570 at arjuna dot pair dot com>
On Wed, 23 Jul 2014, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> The page <https://gcc.gnu.org/simtest-howto.html> is
> unfortunately out of date (e.g. binutils+sim now lives in the
> same git repo) but it gives you the idea.
Sooo, any volunteer to update this page? Doesn't have to be
perfect, even incremental improvements help.
Or is it bad enough that we should rather remove this unless/
until someone steps up?