This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[GSoC] Status - 20140804
- From: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>
- To: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Prathamesh Kulkarni <bilbotheelffriend at gmail dot com>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>, Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>, Braden Obrzut <admin at maniacsvault dot net>, Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>, Ray Li <st dot ray156 at gmail dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, Alessandro Fanfarillo <fanfarillo at ing dot uniroma2 dot it>, Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 07:21:52 +0400
- Subject: [GSoC] Status - 20140804
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The Google Summer of Code is in its final month, and our students made good progress on their projects. I very much hope that the talented developers who worked on GCC in this year's program will continue to hack on and contribute to GCC outside of the GSoC program!
It's has been a great weekend at the Cauldron, and we all had fun and some good discussions too! Prathamesh will be posting notes on the sessions that he attended this week. Big shoutout to all the sponsors and organizers of the Cauldron -- Great Job!
Alessandro and Braden will be GCC's delegates to the GSoC Reunion un-conference this year -- sponsored by Google.