This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[GSoC] checking for the loop parallelism
- From: Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>
- Cc: Mircea Namolaru <mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 20:41:19 +0600
- Subject: [GSoC] checking for the loop parallelism
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Tobias, could you please advise me how is it better to determine a
depth for loop (it is necessary for loop_is_parallel_p)? In
graphite-clast-to-gimple.c. it is done by using the number of
dimensions of a domain, which is attached to clast_for. As far as I
know, isl doesn't give such a opportunity. If I'm not mistaken â2 * (
level + 1) â is also not suitable for all cases.
Cheers, Roman Gareev.