RE: SC: New MIPS maintainers needed

Jeff Law <law@redhat.com> writes:
> On 07/22/14 06:56, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> > I'll need to step down as MIPS maintainer this weekend in order to
> avoid
> > a possible conflict of interest with a new job.  SC: please could you
> > appoint some new maintainers to take over?
> We'll get the process started.
>
> Stepping down doesn't require you do do anything further than removing
> yourself as the listed maintainer for the MIPS port

Hi Richard,

Although I've only worked with you for a relatively short time I'd like
to thank you for all the help and guidance you have given. I'm sure the
MIPS community owes much to your stewardship over the years and I'm
certain that it has been appreciated.

Jeff:

Now that Richard has stood down as the MIPS maintainer can you
advise on the process for getting patches approved? Should we cc
any particular global maintainer or just post and allow someone to get
to it when they can?

Thanks,
Matthew