Re: ????: Is there any possibility to parallel compilation in a single file?

> Thank you for your answer. I find the most time consuming process in compiling a file is the optimization of the cgraph nodes (execute all_passes),
> This process is sequence, one node by one node. If we divide the cgraph nodes into unrelated forest, we can parallel it, is this way feasible?

callgraph generally do not divide into unrelated nodes very well, but -flto=<num cores>
should do the trick. It splits program into partitions and compiles them independently.
You may need to play with partitioning parameters for best performance.

Honza