Is there any possibility to parallel compilation in a single file?

Hi:

 Is there any possibility to parallel the compilation in a single file scope? For large application the compilation time is long, although we

can parallel the process at the level of files, we still try to find a way to accelerate the compilation in a single file. Can we change some serial process into

Parallel?  Could you give me some advices? Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Geng.