This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
New architecture port: legal matters and copyright assignment
- From: Christian Svensson <christian at cmd dot nu>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 16:43:10 +0100
- Subject: New architecture port: legal matters and copyright assignment
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm coordinating the effort to prepare the OpenRISC architecture GCC
port for mainline review.
The website https://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html recommends reaching
out to this mailing list for all the latest and greatest help to make
I'm aware of the process of assigning copyright via email@example.com
(the form that requests a list of all changed files), that was the
process we followed for binutils. Is there anything else that needs to
Thanks in advance,