This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Does -fdump-tree-original-raw dumps out the full AST?
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Francois Berenger <francois dot berenger dot working at gmail dot com>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 22:08:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: Does -fdump-tree-original-raw dumps out the full AST?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMQaOgNRP4=kYwWOZGxDCCBdcetHFGzQvZ2jWXTyfXAxzWXUvw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAD_=9DTL0HQtLzN=XAfUHA4i3QR+doKqehdnMP_ZoE-aL3S3rw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMQaOgOO+COs-uHV-dUTZG9mz=KCV=+JhN-wkimoAuRsoQRtiA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 07/24/2014 05:57 PM, Francois Berenger wrote:
Would it be possible to make these dumps complete?
Let's say for the C frontend of gcc.
The C front end currently does not produce an AST in the usual sense.
It would certainly be possible to dump out the trees it produces, but
most control flow statements have already been rewritten at this stage,
so it may not be helpful to you.
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security