Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2014 - Slides for presentations

FWIW, it seems

http://audio-video.gnu.org/

is official GNU hosting for videos.  But I don't know if they'll archive
the original files for later conversion to future unencumbered formats,
and of course you still need somewhere to put the 147Gb of files to get
them to the audio-video people.  I suppose it may be worth filing an issue
in http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?group=audio-video explaining what files
you have and asking how to provide them.

We should be able to assume that having videos hosted there (possibly in
addition to other places) is sufficient for GNU purposes (if that project
is provided with the source material in as good a quality as provided to
some other site, I hope they will ensure they provide the video in an
unencumbered format and readily accessible with only free software with
quality as good as on the other site).

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com