This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2014 - Slides for presentations
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Andrew Back <andrew dot back at embecosm dot com>, Jeremy Bennett <jeremy dot bennett at embecosm dot com>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 11:52:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2014 - Slides for presentations
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140724121013 dot D2716F393F at wpgntau-ubiq41 dot hot dot corp dot google dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1407241501580 dot 433 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <CAD_=9DQ5JhzYpZPAZaatHevT=gggPOD3fo2n-fF1zDX4b=PXwQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 11:47 AM, Diego Novillo <email@example.com> wrote:
> If sourceware has enough room, I suppose they could be converted into
> an appropriate format and stored in sourceware's ftp space. Could you
> take care of the conversion, upload and publishing, in case the
> original format is not desirable?
Forgot to add: I still have the 2013 videos in raw form, if you want
to do the same thing to them.