Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2014 - Slides for presentations

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 11:36 AM, Joseph S. Myers
<joseph@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Jul 2014, Diego Novillo wrote:
>
>> Sessions were recorded on video. We will be publishing them from
>> the GNU Tools Google+ page when they are available.
>
> I take it they'll be available in an unencumbered format such as WebM, not
> just MP4?

No clue. I didn't record the videos.

To make them available via the GNU Tools page, we will need to share
them using G+ tools and format.  I think G+ uses the same encoding
used by Youtube. I know enough to smash the button that makes the
video available, but I never bothered with the details.

If sourceware has enough room, I suppose they could be converted into
an appropriate format and stored in sourceware's ftp space. Could you
take care of the conversion, upload and publishing, in case the
original format is not desirable?

Thanks. Diego.