This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Does -fdump-tree-original-raw dumps out the full AST?
- From: Francois Berenger <francois dot berenger dot working at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 13:17:05 +0200
- Subject: Does -fdump-tree-original-raw dumps out the full AST?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
If I use the -fdump-tree-original-raw option
of gcc, I understand it will dump out the AST
in a text file.
Is that text file complete?
Complete in the sense that, by parsing back this text file
with an external program it would be possible to reconstruct the original AST
that gcc was working on (and dumped out).
Thanks a lot,