Does -fdump-tree-original-raw dumps out the full AST?

Hello,

If I use the -fdump-tree-original-raw option
of gcc, I understand it will dump out the AST
in a text file.

Is that text file complete?

Complete in the sense that, by parsing back this text file
with an external program it would be possible to reconstruct the original AST
that gcc was working on (and dumped out).

Thanks a lot,
Francois.