This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SC: New MIPS maintainers needed
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, matthew dot fortune at imgtec dot com, Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com, rdsandiford at googlemail dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 16:06:36 -0600
- Subject: Re: SC: New MIPS maintainers needed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8738dt7drd dot fsf at sandifor-thinkpad dot stglab dot manchester dot uk dot ibm dot com>
On 07/22/14 06:56, Richard Sandiford wrote:
I'll need to step down as MIPS maintainer this weekend in order to avoid
a possible conflict of interest with a new job. SC: please could you
appoint some new maintainers to take over?
We'll get the process started.
Stepping down doesn't require you do do anything further than removing
yourself as the listed maintainer for the MIPS port