This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC version bikeshedding
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 17:16:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC version bikeshedding
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140720165506 dot GT3003 at laptop dot redhat dot com> <7564e4f5-8030-4a23-8b0b-b1262265a349 at email dot android dot com> <20140720170146 dot GU3003 at laptop dot redhat dot com>
On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 07:01:46PM +0200, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> Ian/Jason, is that your understanding too? In any case, we should mention
> it on gcc.gnu.org/index.html, in develop.html and perhaps a few other spots.
Also it'd be nice to create htdocs/gcc-5.0/changes.html, so we can
start adding new features there. Gerald?