[ARM] Is TARGET_UNIFIED_ASM still needed?

Hi all,

In the arm backend we've got this TARGET_UNIFIED_ASM macro that is currently on for TARGET_THUMB2 with a comment that says:
/* We could use unified syntax for arm mode, but for now we just use it
   for Thumb-2.  */

I've been doing some work converting the pre-UAL floating point mnemonics to unified syntax and it seems if we were to strictly adhere to this TARGET_UNIFIED_ASM I would have to guard those changes, which would be somewhat ugly.

Is it perhaps time to just drop this and assume unified asm everywhere?

Kyrill