SC: New MIPS maintainers needed

I'll need to step down as MIPS maintainer this weekend in order to avoid
a possible conflict of interest with a new job.  SC: please could you
appoint some new maintainers to take over?

Matthew and Catherine (cc:ed) have been among the biggest contributors
to the MIPS port recently and they said they'd be willing to act as
co-maintainers.  Obviously it doesn't need to be just 2 people though
and I'm certainly not trying to exclude anyone.  If someone else would
like to put their name forward, please do.

Thanks,
Richard