This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
SC: New MIPS maintainers needed
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: matthew dot fortune at imgtec dot com, Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:56:54 +0100
- Subject: SC: New MIPS maintainers needed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'll need to step down as MIPS maintainer this weekend in order to avoid
a possible conflict of interest with a new job. SC: please could you
appoint some new maintainers to take over?
Matthew and Catherine (cc:ed) have been among the biggest contributors
to the MIPS port recently and they said they'd be willing to act as
co-maintainers. Obviously it doesn't need to be just 2 people though
and I'm certainly not trying to exclude anyone. If someone else would
like to put their name forward, please do.