This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Copyright transfer] What to do for copyright transfer to FSF for contracted changes?
- From: Andre Vehreschild <vehre at gmx dot de>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 18:19:09 +0200
- Subject: [Copyright transfer] What to do for copyright transfer to FSF for contracted changes?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am a freelancer contracted to fix some bugs in the fortran compiler. I
understand that I need to transfer the copyright of that effort to the FSF. My
client and me are willing to sign any paperwork needed for that. Unfortunately
my client will be on holiday from Thursday on.
What do I need to do transfer the copyright of the changes I am contracted to -
which partially are already done and in discussion (see for example "PR 60414:
Patch proposal" on the fortran and gcc-patches list) and for some to come - to
Sorry, for the bother. I did not find anything on the web besides
https://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html#legal which is somewhat unclear to me being
none-native English speaker.